TURNING IN OLD JEWELRY FOR CREDIT TOWARDS A PURCHASE:
We are happy to provide a service whereby you can turn in old jewelry for scrap value towards a purchase with Itali Lambertini.
Our process is as follows:
- Weigh your scrap jewelry to get an approximate weight for your records.
- We recommend snapping a photo of what you are turning in for your records.
- Send us your scrap making sure to send the parcel INSURED. We recommend FedEx.
- We will then weigh your jewelry with our jewelers scale and will give you an exact weight.
- We will also snap a photo of what we have received and will email it to you with your weight.
- We will then give you an estimate of your jewelry’s value based on that day’s metal market price. I will email you a copy of our “what to pay our customers” chart for your reference.
- When the time comes for final payment of your purchase we will give you a final scrap credit based on that day’s market. Please note that many times the value will go UP by that period in time, which means you will receive MORE credit towards your purchase!
If you have any further questions or need additional clarification, please don’t hesitate to ask!